Proverbial

Got a nice six miler done this morning. And that brings the total to 32.75 miles. The shins felt pretty good after too. Wisely, I stretched the heck out of them. And just to be sure, I included Ice and Tiger Balm. Ice and TiBa is an awesome combo. Until you get some TiBa in your eyes, that is. Don't ask me how.

Wanted to add a couple of comments on my earlier post.
1. It may not seem apparent reading the post but much fun was had over this trip. Granted, most of it was the giddy kind of fun that comes out of exhaustion but still.

2. Let's see you Haiku that, my haiku-loving-friend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, I was going to be done here, but...

"Why Gas Stations Sell Batteries"

Unprepared hikers,
Walk to Bald Mountain, eat cake,
Hitchhike back to car.
Anonymous said…
or perhaps -

six miles in summer
stretch shins well, but who told you
to put the balm on?

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

lynchpin