bugaboo

The plan was to go to bed early so I could get up early tomorrow morning, stretch, pack for the day and bike to work. The reality is that I just got back home after watching Russel Peter's new sketch and a cool video (from Top Gear) of the Bugatti Veyron doing 253 mph at AP's place. That is two zucching fifty three miles per hour. Insane. And waaaay cool. (Mental note : Add the following to the list of things to do the next time I have free time, or the next time I am doing something that I am not keen on doing - look up the list of current Bugatti Veyron owners. This should be possible)

So, I decided to update the name of this blog based on Aditya's comment. I have also come up with a name for my autobiography that I will eventually attempt out of boredom : The imperfect Buddha and Other stories. Not sure if I picked up the "and other stories" from A - the phrase seems vaguely familiar.

Other things to ponder on:

1. Why was a hammer involved the last time I cooked (on Sunday)? Hint - jaggery.
2. Can I consider myself a proficient cook if I get to a point where I am not chopping vegetables while they are being cooked in the pan ? Hint - this is a trick question.

I have so far counted 5 self proclaimed visitors and another couple who didn't choose to be counted but whose footprints lead to the scene of the crime. That's 7 down, 43 to go. And that, my friends, puts us in the home stretch.

And now, 'tis time for bed.

Comments

I was forced to look up the car since I never heard of it - The funniest quote about the car was :

When getting close to the top speed during the test, "the tyres will only last for about fifteen minutes, but it's okay because the fuel runs out in twelve minutes."

Look out for the owners of the car, and steer clear of them if they want to take a trip around the country, especially if you are expected to share fuel costs!

DI

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

lynchpin