lynchpin

It happened! The first celebrity sighting in a long long time. Obama and his daughters. They were at my place and I was figuring out their sleeping arrangements along with my brother and sis-in-law. OK, so you must know that this was in my dream. I must say it's one of the wackiest dreams I've ever had. I was stressing out last night on the whole iPhone vs Blackberry Storm before I went to bed and so it follows that early this morning I dreamt that Mr.O and his daughters were visiting me, my bro and my s-i-l. It was funny. There we were, 3 hosts and 3 guests and we had this one room where I was trying to arrange all the beds and sleeping bags so everyone could sleep comfortably. My sister in law was fretting about making sure every one was comfortered and my bro was a little sleepy and grumpy and I just wanted them all to settle down and go to sleep. The biggest problem somehow was where Aliana (that was his younger daughter's name in the dream) would sleep - not sure why. Some times I wonder if I am inhaling something interesting without my knowledge. How does my brain come up with this stuff !? It's like it has it's own party going on up there...

Had a pleasant day at work (couldn't bike to work yesterday or today due to errand-running/weather related stuff) and at the end of it, I decided to try running outside in my new shoes. I jogged for ~ 40 mins - all of it nice and slow. Followed that with a nice stretching session in the gym and walked out to my car just as a light drizzle started. Life seemed awesome. And then I interacted with customer service folks from a couple of wireless companies and credit card companies. My euphoria died down pretty quickly.

I still don't want to get an iPhone. In fact, I resent the fact that most likely, I will have to get an iPhone. Why can't I just get a Storm at a price I like? Even if it sucks - it will by my sucky storm - with an identity and spirit. Instead, I will have a glossy iPhone with all style and no soul.

And now for the best part of an evening jog - the wonderful, deep sleep at the end of the evening. Who knows what tonight will bring? I might be cooking for the Dalai Lama or bonding with David Duchovny.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice blog ! Another reason to pedal to work tmrw, its the official Bike to Work day, May 15th.

If you're wondering who this is, you sent me your blog link today and explained what Kashmora means :)

~S
Dont get either iPhone or Storm. Get a Google G1. Its way more phone than either of them!

DI
Anonymous said…
Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.
Anonymous said…
Opulently I to but I contemplate the brief should have more info then it has.

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious