Inscrutable

It 4:4 - me vs the Snow Gods. 4 times they buried my car and 4 times I dug it out.

It's also 2:0 - me vs the Snow Gods. I made 2 attempts to move to my new apartment and failed both times. Well, the attempts ended in my parking lot but still.

I am turning out to be quite the New Englander. I must say that I rather enjoyed digging my car out this evening after being cooped up at home the whole day. I have taken inspiration from this quote in a book that I read (The Inconvenient Truth, I think) - "There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing". Layers is the way to go.

Meanwhile I am watching the Giants go to overtime with the Panthers. Precious years of my life are being lost in the last 2 mins of the fourth quarter in all these games but no complaints. If the Giants win, that is. OK - time to concentrate. Will be back after the game.

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!! That was fully awesome!(like the hamster in Bolt). And we are now in love with Derrick Ward.

And so, happily, to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic