rambunctious





Look at him! Just look at him. Isn't he adorable?? He's Bolt and I brought him home over the long weekend. He is just plain irresistible and I must say it's been a pretty rough few days for the rest of my stuffed animal family. What's that you say? - too many stuffed animals in my life? Oh yeah, that's a whole different post.

Tangent : just saw this on the news. They plan to increase the toll on Sumner and Ted Williams tunnels from $3.50 to $7. $7 each way!!! Are you zucching kidding me? They should stop calling it toll and call it what it really is - highway robbery. Or rather, toll pike robbery. Dab all tolls.

Anyways, coming back to my weekend. It was blissful. Nice and relaxed. Finally got to see that Prudential tower. Slept long hours. Watched movies. Talked to friends. Did this and that. Stared at ceilings. Worked on and gave up on a poem. Finally shopped like a girl on Sunday. 'Twas a good weekend.

I now own walking shoes. I have running shoes, hiking shoes, everyday shoes, formal shoes, dressy shoes. So, of course, I had to buy walking shoes. There is no hope for me. The only thing left to do is watch Letterman and have a good laugh before I nod off. Take my advice - do the same.

Comments

hehe... highway robbery! :-P

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic