Baubles

I am in one of those strange moods this evening. I came home pretty late and then something happened that was frustrating and of course, hilarious. So it's just going to be a bunch of unconnected thoughts today.

I am so defiant. Every time some one or some thing challenges my idea, perception or methods of happiness, I seem to get happier with vengeance. Is this healthy? But then, what is healthy?

I was just watching Fox news - happened upon it as I was surfing the whole gamut of 14 channels that I get on TV - and heard this "A dog may be called a man's best friend but this woman swears that her pooch helped her detect her cancer early .....". Fox news. Enough said.

I have a few hours of work to do. I am sleepy. I need to be entertained while I work. There is nothing on TV. Is Earl Grey going to save the day ? I think my friends should chat with me while I work.

Comments

What kind of work did you have to do?
Btw we finally have a TV.. yay! but it's been so long since I watched tv that I am only up to date with the news shows :-P so public TV is my friend!

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic