circadian

I am in dog tired heaven. What is dog tired heaven? It is the best kind of heaven there is. This is what you need to get to DT heaven : You need to be dog tired - really exhausted. Add a hot shower, air dried hair, a couple of aches and pains, some mindless tv and a home cooked dinner and you are there. I feel so at peace with everything right now... I am not even sure if I am not high.

How came this to be, you ask? And 'tis a wise question, my dear reader. Looking at my blog these last few days and weeks, you could easily be excused for thinking that I am in no danger of exhaustion in my daily routine. Granted. Today, however was that day. That day when I got tired of it and said - "What the squash! I need to be in the gym". So off I went and spent an hour on the old faithful treadmill. 6.5 miles and several calories later (I must admit my body was seriously ready to quit once I hit mile 5), I stepped off the treadmill and realized ...... that I looked like a beetroot. I've never seen my face redder than it was then. Out of shape are the words you are trying to get at. Anyways, after a not-too-long, calming session of Yoga, I was all set to just go home and relax. Of course, this is when I packed up and went to the parking lot and realized that I had to crack through a nice layer of ice all over my car. Putting aside the minor episode of the SpongeBob pinata, I have never seen myself this violent. I finally scraped off this ice in a series of vigorous 5 second bursts. I was beat by the time I got home. And that is the story.

I could just lie here on my couch, with Boltie and Garfield for company and prattle on like this but then I could just lie here on my couch. So off you go.

Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic