Sindbad

Just got back from watching Rock On. I thought it was well written, well made, well edited, well shot and well acted. And the music was very good. And I am not sure if I am more in love with Farhan Akhtar or Arjun Rampal. I know - high praise. But 'tis true. Just this evening I was thinking about how, when I was younger, I would wait for some movies and watch them and come out of the theater still happy with the end result and how I would be on that high for a day or two (sometimes more). It's been a long while now that I've waited for a movie, watched it and walked out of the theater without at least a bit of disappointment. More often that not, I walk out thinking " There goes another 3 hours of my life that I could have better spent clipping my toe nails or something". I am talking about desi movies here. Anyways, it happened today. Quite unexpectedly, I ended up watching this movie and I liked it. Really liked it. The simple pleasures of life! Yes, I know - movies are very big in my life. Yeah, well, what are you gonna do abt it, huh? ;-)

Comments

Bhavipra said…
Hey, its football season. No frilly movie star crushes allowed now! Save them for rest of the year.

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic