Allspark

There was murder at 10 am at my apartment. I spent an hour and a half this morning cleaning up my balcony garden. I pulled out a bunch of plants by the roots (okay, some of them were weeds but still). I pruned, I killed and I cleaned. Finally, after summer's almost over, I finally have a neatly organized garden. Job done. It's a nice garden if I say so myself. Colorful and busy.

So I ran ~4.5 miles today in around 38 minutes. But I walked in between and was really not in any shape to run further. This bodes ill for my half marathon attempt. Oh well, it'll be a learning experience. I really need to learn to plan well and pace myself - instead I just run (pun sorta intended) headlong into all challenges.

OK - considering that I have decided to lead a super efficient life from tomorrow, I should now retire with my Herman Hesse.

It's Friday tomorrow! And I got a Batman greeting card and a Bumblebee transformer for my belated birthday. Today is awesome! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic