scooters

So I remembered that I had this blog. And that I hadn't written in the longest while. There are two reasons for this - a. Nothing interesting happens b. Anything interesting that happens - I am not comfortable blogging about it. That pretty much limits my blogging opportunities. Nonetheless, I have decided to start blogging again. And do it very often. Bash on Regardless is my motto. Which implies that I've now entered the competition for the World's Most Boring Blog. Given my life style and surroundings, I practically have this title in the bag but just to prove it to the world, I shall heretofore capture my daily life in painstaking detail. One example of this - the word 'blog' appears in this blog in some form or the other 7 times in this blog. Wait, make that 8 now.

Good night and God Bless.

And just for fun, I've decided to label my posts with any word that catches my fancy at the time of blogging (Dab it! it's 9 now)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic