Eggplant

Distracted. One word to describe the week so far. Haven't gotten much work done. Have been too busy wondering about life and its journeys, the internet, books, careers, yoga, plants, windows (not the Microsoft ones), the passage of time, etc - not necessarily in that order. I wonder ( yes, wondering is my secret super power. Hang on, is that what Wonderwoman is all about? DO NOT GET SIDETRACKED!!) if I can put that up on my weekly report due tomorrow morning. I could also touch on my suspicions about me suffering from severe ADD. I am bored of this topic - moving on.

I re-read this article today that one of my friends had pointed me to a while ago. I like it. I know it's kinda cheesy but it's sweet and seems honest and is ..... well, sweet. http://www.enjanerd.net/2004/04/20/the-daily-collegian-what
-she-doesnt-know-will-kill-you/

And now off to sleep while Mahendra Kapoor croons "aaja aaja re tujh ko mera pyaar pukaare"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic