pontificate

What - you thought only random nouns were allowed to be my blog's titles? Ha - I quite surprised myself here. I was going through my day as usual and then suddenly this word came to my head and I thought "It's a verb. But why the heck not?". So there.

Thursday night. Man, I am ready for Friday and this weekend. It'll be nice to get out of here for a while and get some fresh air. I'll be able to clear my head and get back to my routine with renewed energy and focus after the long weekend. Or I could go to Michigan, realize that I always wanted to live in a city whose first three letters are all consonants and move to Ypsilanti, MI and live happily ever after. I'm just saying. Yes, I agree - time to sleep. Goodnight, me hearties.

P.S: I already have a word for tomorrow's title(For my own reference it is C_ _ A_ _ E_

Comments

btw i don't think you used the title of the post you were going to use.... which was?
SK said…
grammar nazi here...pontificate is in fact a random noun. it is a random verb too, of course...

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic