Rapunzel

Today's title is not as unrelated to the entry as has been the case for my last couple of blogs 'cause I was just wondering if my hair ever going to grow as long as it was a few years ago. First I cut it, then I wonder. Typical me.

Meanwhile, I have been working on finding a solution for an issue I've been having and in the process have been working with a customer service agent named Gobu. I kid you not. This guy's name is Gobu. I even held back my laughter for a few minutes and asked him (in as controlled a voice as I could ) what his last name was. His reply was : " Ummm, my name here is just Gobu, madam". Gobu is, as I found out over the last couple of days, a pretty nice person, if mentally negligible. It's funny how life is interspersed with these insanely funny moments amidst stressful situations. I am still fighting for a resolution to my problem but my life is better for having Gobu in it.

Alright, it is way too late and tomorrow if way too busy for me to continue this self involved, narcissistic process of blogging. On to sleep and better things.

Comments

2 questions..
1 - how long is your hair now?
2 - I don't get why Gobu is funny :-( please explain....

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic