pinecone

I signed up for the Bay State half marathon this morning (58 days to go) I've been thinking of this since I randomly ended up running around 12.5 miles a couple of weekends ago and today I went ahead and registered. Now that I'd done it, I figured I should train. I haven't really been running lately except for a 4 miler, 6 miler and 12.5 miler on three consecutive weeks. And that was 2 weeks ago. I know - not really a consistent schedule. So I went out today and ran 6.34 miles at a pace of 8:21/mile. I pushed myself a good bit and was pretty happy with it overall except that now I think I have a blister coming up - serves me right for running without socks. Yeah, that's right - I figured making the blog boring isn't enough so I turned to my other skill, making it gross.

In other news, I love my downstairs neighbors. I usually end up dancing at least for 20 minutes every day. Either practice or just jumping around to some happy music. And they never complain. Even when I went up to them and told them to let me know if they had any issues. They are awesome!

Since I spent most of the day today organizing my email and replying to some non critical ones, do you think I should work for a while now? Si, I think so. Alright, I'll tootle off and try to be constructive.

Comments

Bhavipra said…
"Went up to them"… I thought they lived downstairs.

Hey boring gross blogs need lame comments, :). Best of luck with the marathon. My sympathies to your knees, ankles and shins.

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic