Refulgent

Multiple things have occurred over the past few days. Angels and Demons has been read - at the cost of an entire night of sleep. First time in my life, I think - I went to bed at 6.30 am. Bolt! has been watched and it is AWESOME!( the way the hamster says it). And we have found yet another random word to bung in as the title. (The author shall heretofore use the royal we to refer to herself.) And we are now sitting here considering setting up an alarm to wake up at 4.00 am on Sunday morning (don't ask - long story). And instead of salvaging the few hours of sleep that we have, we insist on blogging. Our last name should be Masochist. OK - now, I really sound like Gollum.

Bertie Wooster, while referring to Madeline Bassett in Right Ho, Jeeves said " I don't want to wrong anybody, so I won't go so far as to say that she actually wrote poetry, but her conversation, to my mind, was of the nature calculated to excite the liveliest suspicions". Now, I believe my conversation doesn't excite any such suspicions - in fact, excite isn't a word I would use in a sentence that describes my conversation, unless preceded by a negative, that is, ..... and I've lost my thread. Oh yeah, my conversation doesn't excite such suspicions but there in lies the shameful truth. I must confess I do - write poetry, occasionally. And not just spur of the moment, wrought out of inspiration kind - like the one on Superbowl. I sometimes do actually sit down and write just for the heck of it. Why, you say, do we need to know this? Blogger's honesty is all very well but why poison a splendid blogger-blogreader relationship? Well, forewarned is forearmed, my friend and I intend to shamelessly peddle these writings of mine on this post at some point of time. Now, let's see who gets a good night's sleep (Evil Smile).

Broccoli! - it's past 11. Have to get at least 5 hours of sleep. Out.

Comments

Angels and Demons - Since there was no vegetable reference in the sentence, I assume you like it! It was a good one.

DI
Anonymous said…
Strange, your page shows up having a red hue to it, what color is the primary color on your site?

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic