Indefatigable

It has been 6 days since a 47 year old Senator from Illinois told us that "Yes, we can!". Of course - I always believed in him. And I wasn't swayed by all the discussions and advertisements either. I took the decision based on two very important factors. A. He is currently based in Chi-Town - which is awesome! and B. He entered my radar with this very important and extremely impressive speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3vf1lRMDMo). If you think these are flaky reasons to base such an important decision on, I say to you - squash! Did you watch that video carefully? Besides, anyone with such wonderful eye crinkles has to be an honest and trustworthy person.

Anyways, I was so caught up in all this optimism and enthusiasm that I decided that I needed to do something abt my own situation. I've had this feeling for a while now that I've become pretty lazy. I mean, other than working, I do very little these days. So I decided that I will turn my life around and be so much more productive and energetic from now on. And in preparation, I've been eating huge mounds of junk. It is true. And it is disgusting. But there it is - I have been eating loads of junk. I need to kick this asap.

On a different thought, what is up with all the things that we have in our life !? There's so many of them. And the trouble with things is that it isn't enough that we have them. No - it ain't over until we file them, or clean them, or dry them, or hang then, or shred them, or trash them, or store them, or refrigerate them, or service them, or balance them, or cook them. Just too much work.
Another thought - why am I always so optimistic and confident abt waking up at 5.30 am when I am about to go to bed 6.5-7 hrs before that - and why do I completely change my opinion when the dabbing alarm rings at that time? Imponderables, imponderables.

Comments

omg you confused me today!! :-P

I empathise about your junk affliction. I have been bitten by the same bug and i can't get rid of it. Can you tell it to SQUASH? ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic