emblematic

So how has the efficient week been coming along you ask? Decently well, I must say. Considering that I actually could get my lazy self off the bed and in to work at a non late hour on both days in spite of the perfect rainy/gloomy weather to just stay in bed in my pajamas, I think I did very well. Tangent - I think the world would be a much happier place if we could wear pjs to most places. Everybody would be much more relaxed. There would be pleasant and cheerful colors and themes all around - I am yet to come across a gloomy or violent pair of pajamas. You wouldn't have to think as much about matching different shirts/tshirts/sweaters and jeans/pants/capris/skirts/shorts whatever 'cause pjs always come in sets. It really is a win-win situation. Back from the tangent: I even managed to get a 10 miler done y'day. It wasn't in the plan initially but J sent out a mail y'day which said that he "hoped that everyone got out on Sat'day or Sunday and did a 10 miler" and I was shamed into it. Anyways, all's well that ends well. I cheated and ran on the treadmill ( my excuse was that it was rainy and slushy outside) and did a fair amount of stretching so am feeling fine today. And now I really should get back to writing that analysis script for work, or get started on my new book, or do some of the chores - basically, something that is a wee bit more productive than writing this blog.

And then, eventually, to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

lynchpin