Diurnal

I am completely blocked. It's been 5 days since my last run ( a 6 miler on Tue). I thought of a short story while waiting at the airport on Thu and even made some notes but I can't write. I've been having trouble going back to the oil painting I started. I can't seem to get a hang of my schedule and couldn't get through some simple chores that I had for this evening. The situation is pretty bad. I need to get out of this lazy hibernation mode that I've been in ( not much activity, loads of food) and get into my efficient mode. Of course, the gray skies and the constant rain don't help but there's only so much I can blame on the weather.

On the good side, I finished an awwwwwssssome book over the weekend. Ender's Game. Thanks to V for recommending a great book. I found it absozucchingly absorbing.
And this afternoon, after lunch I watched "Pineapple Express". It was hilarious!

Ok, in preparation for a solid week, I've decided to retire early today. Am hoping Rafi's golden voice will lull me to sleep soon. The man has the voice of an angel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

lynchpin