Wise Knights Chew Bread

Life spins fast. Chug chug chug and another day goes by. And occasionally, very occasionally, you have that one moment in a day, when your mind quiets down, achieves clarity and you realize that everything is going well. The to do list fades to the background and you have this sense of peace and well-being. I like that feeling. It's nice and deep and calm.

Back to my usual undeep thoughts. It's been such a long time since I've played hooky - really. I mean - take time off for no reason and to do nothing in particular. I think I should. Every so often.

I am forgetful, in general. Many times I leave home, and have to walk back to my apartment from the parking lot 'cause I have forgotten one thing or the other. So I decided that I need a way to help me keep track of the essentials. Here are the things I need every time I leave home in the morning- wallet, keys, cell phone, badge. To make it easy to remember I thought I'd use one of those things - you know, those things where you think up a phrase for the first letter of each word that you want to remember and make up a sentence that acts like a memory aid. I can't remember what you call them and am too lazy to look it up now. Anyways, I was thinking of a what-you-call-it to help me and here are a few I came up with:

WKCB - Who Keeps Curdled Butter
WKCB - White Kites Cannot Bite
WKCB - Woolen Knits Cure Boredom

What else can you come up with?

Poof

Comments

I thought of something - Wallet Keys Cell Badge!!!

DI
Mobile Badgers Kill Whale

where I use
mobile -- mobile/cell phone
badger -- badge
kill -- key
whale -- wallet


Badgers Will Kill Me
Morbid Badger kisses woman
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

lynchpin