moribund

And in the wee hours of the 20th day of January, she arrived. Yes, I am back in the atmosphere. And no, there are no drops of Jupiter in my hair. And yes, you can tell that I am sleepy. In my defense, I spent the last hour and a half going through three weeks of bills and all the paper that gets mailed to me.

So the new year has started. Started with some expenses on the ol' faithful car. With both the Mannings crashing out of race to the Bowl. With more snow than I know what to do with. With two working weekends. And with news of no raises this year. All this fills me with good cheer and a boat load of hope. Why? The year can now only get better. If January sucks, surely February cannot do the same! Surely, the girl is an optimist. And in need of sleep. And so to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

lynchpin