hitherto

Firstly, a shout out to all my friends who not only read my blog, but aren't ashamed to proclaim this by leaving comments. This makes me feel like I'm not spinning words into a vacuum (not that it would stop me) and makes me feel good in general. And based on the couple of comments re my last post, I gather that one of my readers is very logical and the other has a badger fetish. You think you know a person well and one day you discover they have a badger fetish. Just goes to show ... you can never tell.

Am very tired. This happens at the end of any day that I have a performance in. The ratio is all whacko. Two hours of hair, dress and makeup and another hour to get out of all that and a performance of 10-15 mins. An average performance at that. Go figure.

Over the course of dinner with friends, was asked to define flirting. After struggling to do so, I was disturbed to hear that I could have been flirting with folks when I thought I was just being social or friendly. Just goes to show .... I will talk about anything to fill up a post.

And now for the magical world of Narnia. Poof

Comments

Anonymous said…
btw did you hear abt the new research - flirting is good for health..just like running or yoga..
Anonymous said…
most flirting is harmless. but dont go being a tease now
I KNEW you were always flirting with me! ;-)
Btw I object about those badger obsession comments! I just though badger was very close to badge. It seemed like fate.

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

lynchpin