Pleasant evening

Had a blessed evening. Came back home after a good day of work and a pleasantly exhausting workout. After a surprsingly early dinner, I just lazed abt the couch watching tv and listening to songs. I didn't need to log in to work in the evening and chose not to cook. So, after a busy bunch of days, I had a fully relaxed evening. I love relaxed evenings. Couches are one of god's finest creations. A couple of calls to friends later, I called home and spent close to an hour telling them abt all the little things in my day and listening to their day in detail. Such conversations are wonderful. You can tell I am in a happy mood :-) Am listening to Mukesh croon " Aa laut ke aaja mere meet". I've picked out a nice playlist to put me to sleep. Life is beautiful. I thought I'd close out with a poem I'd written a while ago after a conversation with my parents, but lucky you - I can't find it. Well, Good night and God Bless. Tomorrow,I will find the poem (evil smile).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic