Trifecta

Have more than a couple of incomplete posts but haven't really found the time and inclination to sit down and finish them up. Tonight too, I could have done this post an hour ago but instead, I spent that time being fascinated with the various options and settings that blogger gave me to redesign my blog. As usual, it was hard for me to pick one template that I liked but I realized that really, I could have a template a day, if I chose to. Having attained this wisdom, I promptly settled on one and here I am.

It was a good weekend. An ultra pleasant visit to Seattle to see dear old J & co. And a lovely drive back to OR along the scenic 101. It's crazy because, after a while, your mind adjusts to the amount of beauty around there and tries to push it into the background. Around 6 hours of driving, all on simple roads, along the coast, evergreens all along the way, through little towns in between, with occasional photo stops, through a few mountains and one really cool bridge, and a super cool sighting of a ship crossing under the bridge while I drove on it (the bridge, not the ship) and a short stop at a spectacular beach right around sunset - a great way to spend a sunny day. And I reached my destination after sunset - the fields on the outskirts of town stretching away sleepily, with a light blanket of mist over them, and a thin sliver of a moon, like a heavenly nail clipping that got stuck in the clouds. Life is beautiful.













Comments

Baldin said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic