White Zinfandel

Top n things that made me happy this weekend (I'll decide on n once I am done with the list)

Not necessarily in this order

* Opening my bottle of green apple soda at Panera and finding "Your life will be filled with sunshine" on the inside of the cap :-)

* Spotting a Volvo dealership as I was driving this morning. Don't ask - for some reason, I've always had a fancy for this company. I won't be able to identify a single model of their cars but still.

* Taking a walk to a little playground near a school close to home with friends and spending a good half an hour on the swings with S.

* My man Manning winning his first playoff since the Superbowl.(Poor Flacco - I do feel bad for that kid)

* The patterned socks I bought this evening. So I've always been one of those who buys a bunch of similar looking, boring socks and goes through them until it is impossible to match any 2 of them. This time around when it was time to buy new socks, I decided I actually wanted to like my socks. So off I went, spent a good 10 mins mulling over the sock aisle and bought a few socks with different patterns on them. This is so cool! I can't wait to wear them tomorrow - not that anyone but me will know that I am wearing these cool socks. But still.

* 20 mins of general chat with M&D back home.

* The good playlist I am listening to right now.

Looks like n = 7

It's been a very pleasant weekend. Relaxed hangouts, house hunting, work, playoffs, birthday lunches, errands et al.

And just like that, I think I'll post a picture.



And another



(Good times in India)

And eventually to bed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SK said…
love the train pic - brilliant!

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

lynchpin