permeptory

I am a deeply conflicted and divided person. A big part of me is Indian and a big part of me is not. I know : you'll say it doesn't make any sense that both these parts are big but that's the truth. My personality constitutes of two big parts.
And every time I fly from here to India and back, I feel like I am crossing a stitch that binds those two parts together. This way, each trip and each stitch will bring them closer and closer. It's a nice thought.

Clothes on a wash line. Strong sunshine in a blue blue sky. Neighborhood noises in the morning. Getting a view of the engine and the first few compartments as the train curves along a windy track. Personal conversations with strangers and semi strangers on public transport. Early morning temple visits. Lying on the sofa on a still afternoon with an empty head and listening to the rustle of the newspaper that Dad's reading. Good things about an India trip.

I had a couple of other things that I wanted to write about today but I don't remember them now so they probably weren't that important. And so, without further ado, to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

lynchpin