Debentures

This word always reminds me of dentures. Debentures. Dentures.

The scene: Me + pjs + sweatshirt + my couch + tv turned off
The story so far : It's Monday night and I have a bunch of things to do online (work & personal) before I go to bed tonight. But (yes, I know that it is not correct to start sentences with but) I am tired after a long day at work and a good workout session in the evening. Plus (yes, I am also aware that it is incorrect to start a sentence with plus) I had a good dinner so I am sleepy. Dear SR has suggested that I do the obvious and procrastination but I decided to try to novel approach i.e. blog as you go. So will she get through the to-do list or won't she? Find out in the next update of this post.

9.16 PM : I lit some candles for no particular reason and upped the thermostat. I am now socked i.e. wearing socks.

9.16 PM : Y alerts me that the Giants are owning the Redskins. Monday night football!

9.21 PM : I was worried I wouldn't get through any of the items on the list thanks to the game. But I am saved. I don't get espn. Turned off tv and moving on.

9.37 PM : One item done. Time for some hot water.

9.42 PM : Item 2 is done. It is still time for some hot water.

9.53 PM : Items 3 and 4 done. It is seriously time for some hot water!

10.48 PM : 5 done and 6 and 7 underway. Will get hungry very soon.

11.17 PM : I think I got through all of them! Or at least, the ones that I can remember now. Question : is it a good idea to go to bed hungry? Is there a good chance that I'll sleep right through the hunger and just get up as hungry as a bear post hibernation tomorrow morn? I have done this before but I can't remember how it all ended.

11.20 PM : Time to go a-hunting in the fridge.

And so, after a little nibble, to bed.

Comments

Shruti said…
So you did go through the to-do list. Proud of you :) and that gets me somewhat inspired..what the heck...now I will complete my blog too.

:)
Anonymous said…
А! Hola, he encontrado tu blog a través de Google, mientras que la búsqueda de primeros auxilios para un ataque al corazón y su puesto se ve muy interesante para mí.
Anonymous said…
I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

lynchpin