Sangfroid

I've seen some recent comments on my running and since I do mention it quite a bit in my blog, I've decided to throw some light on it. The whole thing is pretty rummy. You know how every one has a thing? Well, I've somehow decided that running is my thing. I don't think I've convinced the whole gang, though. My shins, for one, couldn't agree less. But such is life. You give and you do, you do and you give and you still cannot make your shins happy.

Just got back from a nice improv show and a yummy dessert in the city. Having realized that it is very late and that if I stayed up much longer, I might not be able to fall asleep, I promptly decided to open up my laptop, wrestle with Macafee for control over it(the said laptop), and blog instead of going to bed. All thanks again, of course, to the fact that I came up with the title for the blog and had to post it ASAP.

I need a good book. It's been a while since I really got hooked to a book and I miss that. I picked up John Grisham's "The Client" from my bookshelf. So far I am ok with it. Let's see how it goes. Which reminds me - I mean to write about some of my favorite books growing up, one by one, in this blog. If you don't want to miss this exciting, once-in-life-time, I'd-rather-get-a-blister-on-my-little-toe-rather-than-miss-this-one opportunity, be sure to check back in soon.

And until then, I wish you find laughter and good literature.

Peace out.

Comments

A really great book is Oscar Wao.
Totally recommended with every part of me.

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

lynchpin