Vainglorious

So I started this post with nothing in mind. I just came up with the title word and decided to post. I know, I know. You're thinking - "isn't that what you do all the time, anyways?". And no, I don't. I actually have some thoughts in my mind before I post. Yes, it is true. I actually think about those random things that I post. Alright, so that's one paragraph. Moving on :-)

I want to take this opportunity to thank Mr.Darnell Dockett (DT, Arizona Cardinals) for sacking Ben Roethlisberger. Twice.I was getting so tired of him having all the time in the world, before he finally threw the ball. And of him just towering over the rest of the players, in general. Good job, Mr.D.

** Back after a break. Spent the last 20 mins trying to start watching a movie, puzzling over why my DVD remote won't work, tapping it, searching and finding a fresh set of batteries for it, changing the batteries, trying it, being stumped by why it would still not work before realizing that I am using my old DVD player's remote and not the new one. Now, why I still have an old DVD remote when the player itself was committed to the recycle center more than a month ago, .... is something we must all ponder on. And all for a movie that, within the first 15 mins, is already a mistake.

And so to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

lynchpin