Semper Fidelis

I am in bliss. Tired, fed to the gills, favorite-blue-pajamaed and comforte(re)d. This is the life.

Rewind and what have you? A pleasant morning :cleaning up, pottering abt the house and some errands. Then I set off for my performance. As usual, my slot was almost towards the end of the show. So I amused myself taking my time with costume/makeup, thinking abt this and that, fascinating the heck out of this 5 year old sitting one row ahead of me, and occasionally watching the other performances. Anyways, point being, I arrived home late in the evening and hungry as hell. (This always happens when I have dance recitals but I will never learn.) I then proceeded to plough (take that Spellcheck! I like my English the English way) my way through a la-aa-arge eggplant parmesan sandwich and fries. Hence the bliss. Hence the inability to breathe in a prone position. Hence the blog.

You never know what a day will teach you. Today, for instance, around 1.30 pm, I learned how to pick a lock. Well, not a fancy lock but some lock. I managed to lock myself out of my bathroom. As you can imagine, this presented a problem. Thankfully, there was hole in the door knob on my side (put there precisely for Einsteins like me) and resourcefully, I figured out how to unlock the door using that hole. It was pretty cool.

And so, with no further delay, to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

lynchpin