Alizarin

Yup, life is complete. Now that I have the two things I've always wanted : Awesome cyan/turqoise/blue Vera Bradley bag and a pair of Keens. Yes, I haved Keened up. What are these Keens I speak of? They are just not-amazingly-got-looking, kinda funky, very expensive, seeming durable and extremely well-reviewed sandals that I've been mildly obsessing abt for the past couple of years. They are water-proof and light hike-ready as well. I will post a picture soon and you will see the light. As for the turqoise VB, it's already been documented in the past. Done. A life well lived.

And now it's time to move on. To new adventures and new discoveries. If there's one thing that I've learnt over the decades of my life, it is the fact that every time I think that life is all settled and pretty much going to progress in an unremarkable, steady sorta way (which is pretty often - in fact, I am in the throes of one such what-am-i-doing-with-my-life-i-need-goals-and-challenges phase right now), things change up. And that change, that unpredictability - I need. It's been a wonderful 5-6 months of steadiness, of contentment, of routine, of responsibilities - and I am very deeply grateful for all of it. Now, for some madness.

And so to the end of wonderfully relaxed long weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

lynchpin