el punto

Back from a happy trip to MI. Got to see the Big O address a bunch of graduating students - the man is a good speaker. Another of those things that I never thought would be a part of my life - watching one of the "President of the Free World"'s address in person. Life is truly an incredible, wondrous thing.

Came back to a very good day in Boston. It was one of those days where you don't want to go to sleep and just stay up to drink up the day before it's gone. Also, reminded me that this is part of my 500 days of summer. What is 500 days of summer? Other than a well-made, interesting, indie movie, it is the name of my new phase. What does it entail/involve? We(the royal we) are not sure yet. But it involves openness, adventure and a general state of well-being. And also punting work during the fin de semana and making the most of every day in general, I guess.

And before I close on this rather blah post, a simple yet powerful statement by Zainab Salbi, founder of the Women for Women International, as part of the commencement speech for the graduating class of 2010, Ross School of Business : "Live your truth every day. Don't wait. Live it now"

Buenas Noches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic