Ariel

It's amazing how connected we are to the world around us. At a very personal and atomic level. To the sun, the moon, the stars, the flowers and the wind. Walking back home from dinner after Spanish class, I had a chance to experience the lovely night.And it made it me so happy. Like I never wanted it to end. It's a night that would make you appreciate just how nice right-now is. It makes you thankful that nights follow days to give punctuation to our lives. It makes you want to give up any bitter thoughts about the past and the anxieties about tomorrow. It makes you just want to breathe and be. Alright - this breeze from my windows is making me poetic. Or maybe it is the thought of my work-from-home day tomorrow. Yes, I am as lucky as the devil :-)

Good night and God bless, people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic