Day 4

Happy New Year! Let us hope 2008 is one good egg! One pearl of a year! One string of glorious moments! Or to use the new word I found and liked today, may it teeter on the edge of perfectitude!

Ok, coming back to practicality, it is Day 4. I had a pretty good day at work and came back home and practised dance after a long while. I felt reasonably good and watched one item from a Kuchipudi DVD that I have. The dance was performed by Ms.Uma Muralikrishnan and she is so graceful and elegant in her expressions and movements. By the end of it, I was feeling pretty bad about how I danced. Time to get cracking on this - I need to be more flexible and strong. Some chores, clean up, dinner, etc later, I am sitting with my laptop listening to a worn tape of Kishore Kumar hits. The tape is seriously worn. " Tum aaaaaaaa ga yeeeeee hoooo nooooo ooo oor aaa gayaaa hain". I am too lazy to get up and put another tape in and like most other people, sit here waiting for the tape to correct itself and start playing songs with crystal clear quality. Sigh. I can't take it any longer. Will have to go change it and sort through some papers. And then it is off to bed with Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. It is one funny book. Good night ye folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Metronome

fractious

orphic